~Brought up 2 SharE~

"Remember to Remember"

Our Journey of Love

Would like to dedicate this message to my dear.. Chris!



Though it has already been 6 years
Felt we had just begun
Felt that we are destined to have each other
Forever
Skated our way towards
Skated with joy till we end up as;
One close association
Though there are times we're mad at each other
There'll always be a moment
To forgive the silliness
I'll promise to do my best
To have faith
To ensure adequate care and love
For my one and only
You!
Chris; Chee Wei!!


Special thanks to YeuLou, my batch mate, for helping me out to draw a 'symbol' that represented us! Thank you so so much! He's such a talented guy~~in fine art!


the Baskin Robbins ice-cream cake!! Tasted pretty sweet though... maybe we had too much! *laughs* A cute and pretty cake from Chris!



Ice Skating just means so much to me... Although we had stopped involving in this sport, I still thought of it often as the rink and skates brought Us together!! Will never forget that :)



Sweet Memories!!


We had the Red wine after we're back from dinner~~ cute little bottle!! Tasted great as well!!



Just another pic of us :)



Loving you eternally~~
Hoping for the best for both you and me!!




Reviews of our Anniversary!









7 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving July 2, 2007 at 2:20 PM  

wow..6 yrs..and u guys look so young? must have started dating very very young eh? congrats congrats

~Christine~Leng July 2, 2007 at 11:23 PM  

Joe~~ We looked young? I'm so glad. I'll take that as a compliment! haha.. yeah.. we're young!

Jackson~~ I felt "xing fu" as well! thx. thx.:)

wmw July 3, 2007 at 3:00 AM  

Happy 6th Anniversary....Partners in life and partners in the skating rink too? :)

~Christine~Leng July 3, 2007 at 6:52 PM  

thx to you, wmw! yeap.. met him 'on ice'! chilling out together there! :D

Chris~Wei July 4, 2007 at 6:21 AM  

Dear.. Thanks for loving me the way no one can. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful sweetheart :D I really appreciate all the things that you have done for me. Especially, When i was down, and you are always there for me. I love you with everything I am and nothing can ever express how much I love you, but you know how much that is. Happy 6th Anniversary!! :P

Love Forever,
Chris

ai wei July 6, 2007 at 4:38 PM  

happy anniversary ~

dun forget to send me invitation if u guys gonna marry. kekekeke

:P

~Christine~Leng July 6, 2007 at 5:38 PM  

Chris~ so glad to have you pen down ur msg in my blog! Loving u always and thx for everything! Muacks~

ai wei.. U have to be my "ji mui" u know?? can't run away with that! btw.. not so soon la. Haha.. Wait patiently ya.. Sabar~~



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search Posts


Contact us at: broughtup2share@gmail.com

Recent Posts

ADs

Blog Archive

Foodie Blogroll

Tweet us!

Tweet us!
Follow us on twitter.com

chit-chat