~Brought up 2 SharE~

"Remember to Remember"

K session! Ice Skating!

Since this was my first K session (karaoke) with my uni friends, I've decided to blog about it :P Had already planned this outing since I don't know when... Everyone just seemed have their own time, own space. After Redang, we have not went out..as in in a big group. Finally, we made it to Red Box @ Sunway Pyramid! yay! everyone enjoyed and sang on top of our voices! Can sing very well indeed...

dear batchmates!


Heu Yee~m3~ Carolyn


Edmund's so pro in Cantonese songs!


the Trio! Getting carried away by the song! *giggle*


Chris & Jeannie --> holding the controller as mic!!


Later, we went ice skating at the Pyramid Ice. Lydia and Shu Yin joined us. This time only Carolyn, Thian Siang, Chris and I went... sigh. Anyhow, Carolyn, Chris and I had 'skating lessons' with Lydia and Shu Yin. They so determined to learn.. Good student! Good student! haha.. I just felt so 'free' to be on ice again. Just love this feeling.. Should go there more often if I have the time, and cash of course! My status of being broke has not recovered yet! *sob sob* To my surprise, I even met my old time skating buddies.. Hui Jeat and Jac! Oh my, how they've grown up into such fine young ladies! Saw Hui Jeat's mom too! She helped me lots back then.... Miss the days definitely!

Prepared to go!


Chris and I *muacks* love story begins here


dancin'!


Love singing. Love ice skating! Love hanging out with you guys and thanks for all the fun time we had! muacks**!


Red Box Karaoke
OB2-LL1-U1 Sunway Pyramid,
Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E.

Business hours: Sunday to Saturday (11am till late)

Tel: 603-56336669


Pyramid Ice
LL3, Sunway Pyramid,
Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E.
Tel : (603) 7492 6800
Fax : (603) 7492 2808


0 comments:



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search Posts


Contact us at: broughtup2share@gmail.com

Recent Posts

ADs

Blog Archive

Foodie Blogroll

Tweet us!

Tweet us!
Follow us on twitter.com

chit-chat