~Brought up 2 SharE~

"Remember to Remember"

Snowflake Taiwanese Dessert Secrets 雪花栈 @ Pavilion, KL

I have heard so much about Snowflake but somehow will tend to 'forget' to pay this Taiwanese dessert house a visit every time when we're loitering around Pavilion.

Most of the time, Chris and I would have had ended up having tea time at the Loaf.

IMG_4704

I was rescued from food boredom when my gals and I were lunching out and they brought me over to Snowflakes; a branch from SS15, managed by a Taiwanese couple sharing with us, the best of Taiwan desserts.

A cute gadget you would remember. The Beeping UFO would blink, noise out and vibrate alerting you that your order's ready!

IMG_4696


Snowflake Bestseller - RM6.50
A huge bowl brimmed with grass jelly, grass jelly ice , taro balls and creamer. This chilling dessert that has the QQ texture with thirst quenching properties has my vote & I'll definitely return for more.

IMG_4698


IMG_4702
Drench in the creamer :)

IMG_4703

Chris, I know where we could stop over now while we're at Pavilion Mall!


Snowflake @ Pavilion KL (kiosk-like)
P4.01.00 & E4.01.00
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
(opposite Padini Concept Store)


Snowflake @ SS15
No. 51A, 1st Floor
Jalan SS15/8A.
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor
Tel: 017-6238966


8 comments:

ai wei March 7, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

i love snowflake too dear! do try out their soya ice series. love it :) but love their best seller most. yum yum, we go again ya :P

ps. love my nail color, muahahahaha

thule a.k.a leo March 8, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

hahaha... we are such a creature of habit huh?? At times reluctant to try something new until we were being told repeatedly or being dragged there by someone else...

Bangsar-bAbE March 8, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

Oooo...I also want the snowflake bestseller. Perfect for the crazy hot weather these days. ;)

kampungboycitygal March 8, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

i like the soya ice too

kampungboycitygal March 8, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

i like the soya ice too

jfook March 8, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

Drooling. :) I haven't try it even I passed by a couple of times. :)

~Christine~Leng March 9, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

aiwei~
Only tried the bestseller with u gals. Bugged Chris to go with me but he's busy... Come we go again! :)


Leo~
well said. I'm such person! haha


Bangsar-babe~
have you tried? It's addictive for me! :)
Wanna check out their other desserts on my next visit :)


kampungboycitygal~
ok. noted. Soya Ice next round ;)

choi yen March 10, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

fall in love with their taro balls since my 1st tried at SS15 but have no chance to have it again ;(



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search Posts


Contact us at: broughtup2share@gmail.com

Recent Posts

ADs

Foodie Blogroll

Tweet us!

Tweet us!
Follow us on twitter.com

chit-chat